So in this blog, I'll be talking about my trials and victories. I am ready for God to break me, so I can be the person He created me to be. I am learning what it means to be a follower and not just a fan. I'm ready for what ever is thrown at me because I know that God has a plan and I'm ready to give all control to him.
Dear Heavenly Daddy,
I ask you right now to grant me the peace and confidence in you to be able to give up all control of my life and to give it to you. I need you!I crave you! I cannot be satisfied by anything else. I ask you to break my heart for what breaks yours and I ask that I can become the beautiful young woman you created me to be. I know your plans are great and I could never succeed on my own. I ask that this blog helps people realize it is a battle to be a Christian, but it be a battle between you and evil. I ask that my heart will be opened and changed forever. I love you and I don't deserve you. Your son died on the cross for my sins. And in no way did I deserve that, but you love me so much that you sent him to do that.Your grace and mercy are raining down on me and I am so grateful that you are such an amazing forgiving God! I love you so much.
Love,
your princess,
Gabi
No comments:
Post a Comment